...I want to be a part of it! New York....New Yoooooorrrrrk!!!!
Part of our after summer vacation included a "few days" in New York. I put that in quotes because we ended up staying two extra days than we intended! I LOVE LOVE LOVE New York City.
I can't thank the Colby's enough for letting us crash at their place. Just for fun, click here to see what an adorable, urban family they are if you don't know them already! I kept telling Erin that I was feeling like a squatter. Especially toward the end of our stay when I started looking into how much it costs to live there! Wow.
Erin, Jordan and Olive - thank you! There is no way Chris and I would've had our amazing New York experience without you guys. We would've never:
1) even known about the Wicked lottery. (Ahhh! Did that really happen? I'm still pinching myself.)
2) known to only give a quarter for admission to two of the most amazing museums I've ever been in!
3) been able to stay as long as we did since we had free room and board. (You're place is so great!)
4) got the insider education on all the neighborhoods in the area and the best places to live.
5) stopped at Canal Street. (It ended up being one of our favorite little shopping trips - I love to barter!)
What can I say? We had an amazing time. I'm going to go into detail with what we did and how, but I had to get this post out there to the universe. I will return to New York someday, hopefully to live a season or two there. But for now, I have great memories, pictures, and friends who offered an open invitation. (Didn't they? Or is that just me being squatty again?)
Hey You! I didn't know you had a blog?! I am glad to see it! So what's up with you these days. Are you still in Utah? I really can't tell from your latest blogs. It seems you guys are a little of everywhere! Let me know and how things are going with you both!
Of COURSE it was an open invitation! We had a blast with you guys! Hope to see ya here next fall...
Hurry up and get home. Quit wasting time posting and talking about when you'll come home, just do it. hahaa. kidding. I am glad you are having a fun time, but it is certain that you and I have a lunch date when you get home. Loves.
You guys still continue to have a blast!!! That's so awesome! We can't wait tell you guys come home and share your summer 2008 crazy adventure stories!
Post a Comment