- Sunny is now crawling on her hands and knees. Boo yah.
- Christian stood by himself the other day for like 4 seconds. Boo yea.
- Gabe has developed the most infectious laugh. It's definitely contagious. Boo hah.
- Santa should've brought a bunch of tissue paper and empty boxes.
- The kids are actually playing and laughing with each other. I can't describe how high my heart leaps when I see this.
- Family pictures with the in-laws turned out fantastic.
- The food. Oh, the food.
- Nothing is more important than family.
As we celebrated the birth of the Savior, we also celebrated the change He has made in our lives. We celebrated the grace we've been given in the form of three angels. We celebrated how our lives will never be the same. We celebrated being a family of five.
Yay! You're back! We've missed you!!!
So cute! Lucy has those jammies that Sunny has!
I look at the pictures on your blog and I almost cry to think of what a happy (although very crazy) life you must be living. I can barely balance one child sometimes, let alone three, so I admire you. I LOVED the Thanksgiving post. You have three beautiful babies!!!
LOVE the picture!
Post a Comment