#4 from this list.
List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self, if you could.
1. Treat your sisters better. You guys are going to be BEST FRIENDS. Wearing each other's clothes is not the end of the world. One day you're going to be swapping worn out maternity shirts and be very, very happy about it.
2. Stop worrying so much about what your peers think about you. They are probably worrying just as hard as you are. Relax.
3. Don't be in such a hurry to leave town and cut ties with the small town life. You're going to leave and realize how much you loved it. Especially the people. You'll even pine to move back every now and then.
4. Tell your favorite teachers thank you. Teaching a bunch of ego-maniac teenagers is not easy. Also, you have more options than you think after high school. Despite what the school counselor tells you (or doesn't).
5. Go to Young Women's activities more often! Sheesh. (Also, see #9. These go hand in hand.)
6. Give your parents a little more slack. You are not going to be their easiest teenager. They love you and are trying their best.
7. Stand up for what you believe a little more often.
8. You should probably start a savings plan for your kid's college education. I don't want to ruin the surprise, but you're going to have a full house. Well, three of a kind for sure. Not sure about the pair.
9. Sports will end up being a very part-time hobby later. Don't be so crazed and focused on it right now. Try to be a little more well-rounded.
10. One day, a crazy eyed scientist or punk kid will come asking you about a Sports Almanac. Whatever you do, don't give it to them. And if your 10 year old ever accidentally sets fire to the living room rug, go easy on him.
#1 so true,so true...:) love all these( especially # 10)
love these. michael had to explain #10 to me. i am THAT awesome.
Post a Comment